I found this Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownie recipe through Pinterest. I did change a couple of things and they turned out delish!!!
Red Velvet Layer:
3 1/4 cups flour
2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup vegetable oil
4 Tbsp. milk, divided
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. Red food coloring
2 tsp. white vinegar
Cream Cheese Layer:
2 8 ounce pkg cream cheese ( I used the reduced fat cream cheese)
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. You are supposed to use a 13 X 8 jelly roll pan, but I only have a medium one so I used a 13 X 9 cake pan and mine turned out just fine.
2. In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, coca powder, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, 2 Tbsp milk, vanilla, red food coloring and white vinegar.
4. Combine dry and wet ingredients, until completely combined. The batter will be really thick, almost modable. Remove 3/4 cup of the batter and place in another medium bowl. Add the remaining 2 Tbsp of milk and whisk together.
5. Pour the larger original portion of the batter into your pan (I sprayed mine with Pam first) and smooth out.
6. Beat softened cream cheese and sugar until fluffy, which is about 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined with no lumps. Pour over the red velvet layer already in the pan and smooth so it reaches the edges.