This Week's Questions: All about VD you know Valentines Day
1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had? Back in 2007 when I was attending Butler University we got over a foot of snow in Indy and class was canceled for two whole days...pretty much unheard of for college. I ended up digging my car out and leaving campus to visit my hubs(He was just my BF at the time).
2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had? None really stands out in my mind.
3. What do you plan on doing for Valentines this year? My son has gymnastics where he will inevitably scream bloody murder and not want to coroporate or share or follow directions, but hey at least we are trying. Then probably grabbing a quick dinner at Subway..clearly we are die hard romantics.
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single? Get a bunch of girlfriends together for dinner and drinks..or just drinks.
5. Favorite Valentines Candy? LOVE Dove dark chocolate...all year round.
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood? Pretty much all 5 years of elementary school because of the school parties..Duh