This Weeks Questions: Lets talk about those awkward years
1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake? Hands down my hair style. I didn't know how to style my very curly hair yet so I would brush it while it was dry. Terrible Terrible mistake. I really wish all my picture weren't in storage because I have some good ones.
2. Who were your best friends in hs? Pics? Tacy and Jessica (I couldn't find a super old picture of us-most are storage)
|Tacy and I in May 2006|
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in hs? I pretty much went to every football or basketball game home or away. Along with going to one of my three brothers sporting events that happened to be going on that weekend. I always worked on Sunday evenings at Bob Evans after I turned 16.
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that My first long term boyfriend was Cory who I dated for almost 2 years and after him I date this jerk for like a month, but I ended up meeting my husband through him. I started dating the Hubs at the end of junior year.
|Hubs and I winter 2006|
|Hubs in summer 2006|
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets! I didn't have a code per say but I did have a notebook that I passed back and forth between my two best friends in middle school with notes written in it. When I say notes I actually mean 3-4 page letters to each other written in glitter pen.
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be? Nothing too crazy sticks out in my mind. I'm sure at the time I thought some event was major, but looking back they really aren't.