Sunday, February 3, 2013
Sunday Social: Brought to you by the number 2
This week's Questions: Brought to you by the number 2
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have? A good bra because these puppies need to be harnessed and a cell phone although I probably wouldn't have service.
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over? True Blood and Game of Thrones
3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab? My external hard drive because it literally has everything stored on it and maybe our filing cabinet(its pretty small) that way I would still have some important documents.
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing? Hoodies and sweatpants
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us? Pitch Perfect and Skyfall (newest James Bond movie)
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? Buying cute clothes for my kids and frozen dark chocolate.