This Weeks Questions: Never Have I Ever Themed
1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? I basically avoid all scary movies. I hate being surprised and the majority of the time the characters make the stupidest decisions ever.
2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven’t yet? I have never really watched friends or Sex in the City so maybe one day I will watch those??
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list? So for some reason I really want to try to live off the land like the people on Alaska The Last Frontier. This would probably only last for a year maybe two and then I would miss technology too much. But If I could have Internet and document my experiences maybe I could do it long-term??
4. Would you ever travel alone? Yes. I backpacked through Europe with a couple of girlfriends at a young age so I think I'm pretty prepared to travel alone.
5. What activities do you like to do alone? Let's see here I prefer to go to Target, the grocery store, and clothes shopping alone(aka w/o kids). I'm not the type of person that needs to constantly be with other people when doing things.