This Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? If its storming I love to just sit and watch it rain. My grandparents used to have a tin roof before they moved and I loved the sound it makes when raining. Also I work nights and sleep during the day and the noise maker I use is the sound of rain. I think the only thing that actually bothers me about rain is when the bottom of my jeans get wet so normally I roll them up like a loser to prevent this.
2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend? Boating and just floating on the lake all day with a cold beverage.
3. Favorite Spring accessory? Flip flops..I could live in them all year round!!
4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day? Curled up reading a book or watching movies.
5. What is your favorite season and why? Fall by far. I love the decorations and colors. Also Halloween is my favorite holiday because really anything goes. We probably have more fall/Halloween decorations then we do Christmas.
6. Best birthday you ever had? Probably my 21st just because I had a big party and went out with all my friends.