Sunday, April 28, 2013
Sunday Social: Childhood
This Weeks Questions:
1) Did you sleepwalk as a child? Nope, but my younger brother did. He was a violent sleep walker so you never knew if you were going to get jumped on while sleeping. We liked to keep things interesting at our house.
2) Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house? I ran away once. I think I was around 12. I hid in the bushes in front of our house, while everyone spent 2 hours looking for me and I just sat in the bushes and laughed at them.
3) Did you have any imaginary friends? Oh yes. I had 3 brothers so I played by myself a lot. I had super extravagant imaginary friends who all had lively backgrounds.
4) Did you ever go toilet papering? Nope.
5) Did you ever sneak TV shows you weren’t allowed to watch? No not really, but we weren't really big into watching TV growing up.