1) Hendrix I really wish you would stop freaking out 90% of the time I try to take your picture next to Carson. No she isn't crushing you because that would require her to be on top you and we all know you are the one probably crushing her.
2) Happy girl.
3) Watching the Indians game on Memorial Day.
4) Playing with their patriotic sunglasses we got at Target.
5) Little Miss.
6) Playing at the Splash Pad at one of the parks by our house. I love these things!! You don't have to worry about your kid drowning and you don't have to get wet(typically). Although he did try and drink water from the puddles on the ground.
7) Hendrix is in love with this hat he got for his birthday.
8) Skinny Minny.
9) Hubs was tilling up the rest of our garden and Hendrix was going behind him with his little play mower pretending he was doing it also. It was hilarious.
10) Playing in the dirt.
11) Playing at the indoor bounce house.
12) Hendrix tried to get into Carson's car seat. I love when he tries to wiggle himself into really small places because he always ends up stuck...never fails. He out grew that sucker at 9 months.