Ok I skipped last week by accident so I had tons of pictures to pick through for this week. We were out of town and I just spaced it.
6) My mom watched the kids last weekend and she took Hendrix to the Louisville Zoo, which has a splash pad. When my mom told Hendrix it was time to leave he went and hid between some slides and she had to go in after him.
7) Little Miss at the pool one day.
8) I love all of her monogram outfits. I'm thinking of making a shadow box of her hospital stuff and throwing a few of her monogrammed items in there too since it's not like I can re use them.
10) Riding the train at Holiday World.
11) Obviously the water park wears everybody out, but Hendrix was ready for a nap after only an hour..see that patch of plumbers crack hanging out. Yea that got burnt since I only put sunscreen on his legs and arms...sorry buddy.
12) Posing with Hollidog ( I think that's his name).
14) Helping daddy with our new bedroom floor.
15) Little Miss hanging out.
16) I'm so freaking excited for new closet organizers and doors. Before it was hit or miss whether the old doors would fall on you or not each time you opened your closet.