Finally got around to finishing this up. Here's Part 1 if you missed it. Now back to where we left off.....
We decided to go ahead and replace the two doors into our bedroom. They are most likely the original doors and we have had to replace a couple of the other doors in the house. You actually can't tell too much of a difference between the few we haven't done yet and the ones we have done. The new do open easier though, which is to be expected.
|Close up of new door frame.|
|New bedroom door...and didn't realize this was blurry until now.|
|New bathroom door.|
|Trim with no quarter round.|
|Trim and the quarter round from above.|
|Trim and Quarter round.|
|Closet doors before staining.|
And now for the before and after pictures because lets be honest that's all anyone even cares about anyway. Like I said before I didn't clean up at all before I took these pictures and I was in the midst of packing to go out of town when these were taken. Also don't judge my terrible bed making skills. With me working nights our bed almost always has someone in it so it rarely gets made.