Sunday, July 28, 2013
This Weeks Questions:
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Strawberries
2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Dark Chocolate
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten? Raw oysters.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? I'm pretty pick so this list could get long, but I'll keep it short with carrots and peas.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? Spaghetti and salmon patties, but not together. Those are just two meals we had almost every week when I was growing up.
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. One of my favorite family recipes by far is my mom's grape salad. I think my grandma used to make a version of it and then my mom modified to make it even better.