Sunday, August 18, 2013
This Weeks Questions:
1.What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of? I have always wanted to move across the country, but my main concern would be finding jobs for both Hubs and me. I can probably find a job anywhere and so could he, but the pay for his type of work varies widely. And just the thought of packing everything and moving it freaks me out.
2. Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully in our forever home and Hendrix will be starting Kindergarten or 1st grade??
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013? Honestly for the most part 2013 has been a pretty crappy year for the majority of my friends, so lets just say I'm looking forward to January 1st.
4. What are your hopes for your blog? Right now I don't really have big dreams for it. I do it mainly to share with my family whats going on in our lives and to share what projects we are working on.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? Not the exact town but probably within about 30 minutes of where we live now.
6. What is your morning routine? This varies depending on what I'm doing, but if I'm actually going some place then I can take a shower and do my hair(its curly so I don't have to do much..sometimes I don't even brush it honestly) in about 15 minutes. I pride myself on getting both kids and myself bathed, dressed and fed in 30 minutes.