This Weeks Questions:
1. What do you miss most about being a kid? Not having any responsibilities....those were the days.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? Kinda some people called me Cole when I was younger, which morphed into Colie in college.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? Swing!!
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? I originally wanted to be a librarian, but my parents pretty much convinced me that they don't even make enough money to eat. Obviously they were exaggerating, but it did force me to look for more lucrative professions. Which lead me to medical school or pharmacy school and being the lazy person that I took the shorter route of pharmacy school. Don't worry I already decided when I retire I'm going to be a librarian just for fun.
5. Did you participate in any school activities? Pretty much everything. Cheerleading, swimming, student council, NHS, and Spanish Club. I did tons of volunteering also on my own.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? Well for starters I though I was a dinosaur for a while and I would eat our house plants(no thought to stop me either). I also was convinced my younger brother was a dog who I named Blackie for about a year. It's not my fault he went along with it and walked on a leash.