2 & 3.The Outlander Series- I started it in late 2013 in light of the TV series premiering on Starz during the summer of 2014.
- An Echo in the Bone(7th book)-Probably my favorite book of the series. So much happens in the book and it reinforces my love of young Ian, who may just be my favorite character outside of Jamie and Claire of course.
- Written in My Own Heart's Blood(8th book)-SOOO good. Excited there is going to be a 9th book.
4. Tell the Wolves I'm Home
5. The Night Circus-Turned out being sadder than I thought it was going to be, but still a great book.
6. Where'd You Go, Bernadette
7. Breeding in Captivity
8. The Cuckoo's Calling
9. The Fault in our Stars
11. Here I Go Again
12. Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery
13. Dark Places
14. Good in Bed
15. Certain Girls
16. The Girl You Left Behind
17. Bread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table
18. Allegiant (3rd Book in Divergent Series)-I hated the ending so much.
19. The Monument's Men
20. Eleanor & Park-Great Book!!
21. This is Where I Leave You
22. The Memory Keeper's Daughter
23. Two Kisses for Maddy
24. We are Water-Loved this book!!!
25. An Abundance of Katherines-not my favorite book
26. The Giver
27. Labor Day
28. The Witness Wore Red- Last year I read her younger sister's book Stolen Innocence
29. Starter Wife
30. Family Pictures
31. The Circle
32. Life After Life
33. Flyboys: A true story of Courage
34. City of Heavenly Fire(6th Mortal Instruments Book)
35. The Maze Runner
36. Tempting Fate
37. The Antelope in the Living Room
38. The Vacationers
39. The One & Only
40. Growing up Duggar
41. The Selection
42. The Elite
43. Invention of Wings
44. Finding Me: A decade of darkness, a life Reclaimed.
45. Calling Me Home
46. A Most Wanted Man
47. The One
48. Natchez Burning
49. A Place for Us
50. The Light Between Oceans
51. All the Light We Cannot See
52. Girl at the End of the World
53. War Brides
54. The Kitchen House
55. Orphan Train
59. The Art Forger
60. The Perfume Collector
61. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children