1. Hike the Appalachian Trail
2. Visit Alaska
4. Go to Europe for our 10 year anniversary.
5. Have my student loans paid down to less than $50,000 (Pharmacy school was a bit pricey)
6. Get a boob reduction.
7.Go Sky diving.
8. Pay off Robby's truck.
9. Go to NYC during Christmas time
10. Save a 6 months worth of living expenses in an emergency fund. ( This is ambitious)
11. Visit Yellowstone National Park
12. Take the kids skiing
14. Go white water rafting.
15. Read the Bible cover to cover.
16. Go to Mardi Gras.
17. Go on a medical mission trip.
18. Take the kids to Washington D.C.
20. Donate Bone Marrow
21. Read Anna Karenina
22. Keep a daily journal for a year.
23. Don't eat out for an entire month.
24. Hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
25. Visit an In-N-Out Burger
26. Visit the Northeast (Washington, Oregon, Utah)
29. Go without technology for 72 hours (TV & phone).
30. Sleep under the stars.
31. Gamble in Las Vegas (I've only been before I was 21).
33. Purge a bag a day for 30 days.
34. Learn to crochet.
35. Buy a stranger's dinner.
37. Attend the Olympics.
38. Build an Igloo.
39. Celebrate our 15th Wedding Anniversary.
40. Complete list!!!